Wood Duck

The Wood Duck is still at the Salem Pond it was flying out of the water and getting russian olives off the tree, around 12:40.  Thanks to Herb who spotted it. It was a lifer for me.  Also at the pond were Shovelers, Pintails, Lesser Scaups, Ring-necked Duck, Green-winged Teals, American Wigeons, Common Goldeyes,Gadwall, Canada Geese,Coots,Eared Greebe, Wilson's Snipe. Then Herb took me to the Lewis's Woodpeckers in Salem.
 Then I drove to Oregon for a shot at the Anna's Hummingbird with a quick stop at the Kaysville Ponds for the Hooded Merganser Nothing else too exciting there.  I waited for the humminbird for one hr till 520 and she didn't show up for dinner before bed time.  I may go after the humminbird again mid day Sunday.

Good Birding

Ed