FW: Ferruginous Hawk and Something in the Cliffs

Birdnet Email -- from the website

----Original Message Follows----
It was submitted by mkmcgreal@netscape.net

Subject: Ferruginous Hawk and Something in the Cliffs

Email_Address: mkmcgreal@netscape.net

Message: Bonneville Shoreline Trail, Ogden, 22nd St. Trailhead
I was birding along the lower trail around 4:00 pm on Saturday the 3rd. A light morph (almost pure white) Ferruginous Hawk soared and flapped directly over my head going south along the trail. Also, directly east of the trailhead there was lot of chattering/whistling/yelping in the cliffs that was so loud that it captured my attention for about an hour until I was so cold I had to tear myself away. I heard them again this morning on the trail, but with no visual of a bird. It is so noisy though, that you are able to hear them from the 22nd St. trailhead or the Lake St. entrance.