Anna's Hummingbird/White-throated Sparrow(s?)

I drove over to Pleasant View toady and the Anna's Hummingbird seems to
have survived the storms just fine.  I wasn't there much more than five
minutes when I saw it hovering over an Aspen on the south side of the
trail.  It was very active and pretty soon it buzzed a House Finch driving
it away.  Later it chased off a Junco on it's way to the feeders.  Neat
bird.  Sure seems out of place with all this snow.

This afternoon I visited the Ogden Nature Center.  As I approached the
second feeder on the nature trail I saw an adult White-throated Sparrow.
It flew off down the trail towards the first feeder.  At the second feeder
a few minutes later I saw a White-throated Sparrow approach from the
opposite direction the first bird took.  I think the second one was a
different bird.  It seemed like it had more intense yellow on it's head
and bolder black outlining the white throat but I never saw both birds
together so I'm not sure.

At Washington Blvd. and 3050N I saw a juvenile Sharp-shinned Hawk
harassing a juvenile Cooper's Hawk.  Seems like it should have been the
other way around but the Sharpie succeeded in chasing the Cooper's away.

Cliff