Antelope Island Causeway

We spent the afternoon looking for the Long-tailed Ducks along the
Antelope Island Causeway today.  We found five at the second bridge near
the marina.  One was in the small patch of open water on the south side
and the other four were feeding in the current on the north side.  They
would drift out away from the bridge then fly back in an land fairly close
providing excellent views.  One of them also spent some time in the marina
where you could get pretty close to it.

Other birds of interest were a Loggerhead Shrike, one Snow Bunting, two
American Tree Sparrows, and a female Barrow's Goldeneye (possibly two).

Cliff