Cache Co.

     I made a quick trip up to try and find the gyrfalcon with the meager information that was on the Hot Line.  I did find Cache Junction, but no gyr .  It was snowing and foggy so I wasn't to surprised.  However, I did see 8 Gray Partridge.  They were in the cattails along the North bank of the river between Cache Junction and Newton.  I had been told they were in Cache Co. since I started birding here in 1986, but this was a county first for me.
      Also saw Barrow's Goldeneye at the pond just off 89 as you come into Brigham City from Mantua.
                              I'm so glad the days are getting longer.  This stopping birding at 4 to 5 is frustrating.
                        Dana