Kaysville Ponds

Thanks to Kristin for turning our attention to the Kaysville Ponds.  Sunday
we saw the beautiful hooded merganser (life bird for me) and the other
birds she mentioned, with the exception of the ring-necked duck.
We noticed there were no trespassing signs all along the road. Does that
mean that the ponds and the area beyond the signs are off limits or just
the areas that are recently planted?  There was someone walking inside
along a path and the gates were open to part of the parking area--can we go
inside the area without getting in trouble?  Is there someone to ask about
what areas are restricted?

Carol Davis