St. George Yesterday

       This is just quick in case someone wants totry and beat the storm down.
       I found  an adult male Rose Breasted Grosbeak behind the bathrooms at
Lytel Ranch yesterday about 1:30.   We also saw it about 3:00 int the big tees
in the front yard of the old house.  It's beak was stained from eating
Persimmons.  Larry found a Golden Crowned Sparrow and a Winter Wren at Red Hillls
GC.  In the past month he has also seen Swamp and White Throated Sparrows there.
  If you need more details. Call me or write
                         Dana Green