hummer

I have been trying to post this since Friday afternoon.

Well, it is still there. It is an Anna's of course, (thanks Mark). Mort Somer and I got some good looks at it from all angles. The house with the Blue Jay coming to it has a hummingbird feeder on the southwest corner, and the bird visits about every forty-five minutes or so. I took a bunch of pictures, but the light was not good so I am not sure if any turned out.

I must remind myself that the only person that never makes a misteak is one that never does anything. Yeah, I feel better already, especially since the Anna's is a life bird for me.

Well, I gotta go. I missed lunch and had better not be late for dinner. I think I am having crow.

Jack