Lewis's Woodpecker in Ogden

I have deja vu all over again as I type out this report of the Lewis's Woodpecker I just saw on a telephone pole in Ogden.  I frequently saw one in the same location, January through May.  The woodpecker was on a very tall, rusty telephone pole behind 1546 Shadow Valley Drive. Shadow Valley Drive is an east turn off Harrison Blvd, about one mile north of the intersection of UT 89 and Harrison.  The specific location of the pole is .3 miles east of Harrison Blvd.

This line of telephone poles runs north-south along the Ogden bench and seems to "grow" Lewis's Woodpeckers, American Kestrels, Merlins, and Red-tailed Hawks in the winter.

Kris