Brighton

I ran up to Brighton this morning to see what was around. I was hoping to see a White-Winged Crossbill but was unable to find any. Instead I was treated to a flock of about a dozen Red Crossbills. I watched them for a half an hour or so. I rarley get to see these, so it was wonderful to watch them. Also I saw birds like Golden Crowned Kinglets, a Sharp Shinned Hawk that had the Red Crossbills moving all about and many other mountain variety birds. It was a beautiful crisp morning up there. If anyone sees the White-Winged Crossbills keep me informed, that would be so helpful.

KC Childs

Do you Yahoo!?