From: owner-birdtalk@utahbirds.org [mailto:owner-birdtalk@utahbirds.org]
On Behalf Of MHW
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 9:17 PM
To: birdtalk@utahbirds.org
Subject: Hummingbirds

I've been seeing lots of hummingbirds  the past few weeks at our house
in the East Millcreek area.  They are feeding on feeders and natural
sources.  Probably the varieties that everyone else has been reporting,
Black-chinned, Broad-tailed, and Rufous.  Maybe some others.

I was at the Red Butte Gardens the other evening, and would suggest to
those who want to see mass hummers, go to the Children's Garden at the
top of the Gardens.  They have a bunch of hummingbird feeders, with a
regular frenzy of hummers feeding.  It's quite a sight, and a nice view
of the Salt Lake valley.

Matthew Wallace.