Hummingbirds

I've been seeing lots of hummingbirds the past few weeks at our house in the East Millcreek area. They are feeding on feeders and natural sources. Probably the varieties that everyone else has been reporting, Black-chinned, Broad-tailed, and Rufous. Maybe some others.

I was at the Red Butte Gardens the other evening, and would suggest to those who want to see mass hummers, go to the Children's Garden at the top of the Gardens. They have a bunch of hummingbird feeders, with a regular frenzy of hummers feeding. It's quite a sight, and a nice view of the Salt Lake valley.

Matthew Wallace.