Fwd: Midway, 7-28-03

Birdnet Email -- from the website ----Original Message Follows----

It was submitted by Julie on Tuesday, July 29, 2003 at 09:02:12

Subject: Midway, 7-28-03

Email_Address:

Message: Pomera and I birded in the Midway area Monday. Rufous Hummingbirds were around a friend's house. In Wasatch SP campground we found a little wave of Virginia's and Yellow Warblers, Plumbeous Vireo, Black-headed Grosbeak, Downy Woodpecker, Ruby-crowned Kinglet, Bullock's Oriole, Blue-gray Gnatcatcher, Spotted Towhee, Lazuli Bunting, etc. One of those little pockets of so much activity you don't know where to look first! We also saw 6-8 Wild Turkeys on River Road.

Good birding y'all,
Julie