WINGED MIGRATION

In case you didn't see my original post on www.utahbirds.org, here's a reminder.

Jacques Perrin's Academy Award nominated documentary WINGED MIGRATION will start a run at the Broadway Theater in Salt Lake City on Fri. July 25.  It will continue as long as there is sufficient attendance.  The theater is located at 111 East 300 South.  Call 321-0310 for info or check the SL Tribune for show times.

There is indoor parking available adjacent to the theater and also outdoor parking to the east.

This is truly a remarkable film and I encourage all BIRDTALK subscribers to attend.  The cinematography is absolutely magnificent.  You will think you are flying with the birds.  For details about the production, see www.wingedmigration.com.  You may need a high-speed link to view the trailer properly.

Be sure to view the credits.  Ah, if only I had a photographic support staff like this ....

Jim McIntyre