Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 3:39 PM
Subject: Re: [BirdTalk] heron

Letitia:

Thanks for posting the shorter directions to the Green Heron.  If you had accepted my offer to be a camera bearer, you would know how painful it is to lug a supertelephoto rig with tripod very far on your shoulder.

I will take a go at the Green Heron this week.  I printed out a map according to your directions, but am confused.  If you walk west from the Chesterfield-Crystal location, you would appear to walk away from the river.  See attached map.

Please help.

Thanks,
Jim