RE: Fwd: Ouray NWR, 6-8-03

after seeing this message, I checked Sibley and found the page talking about
hybrids (which I'd overlooked before).  This is definitely what I saw as
well, and reported in error as a re-sighting of the indigo bunting. It was
singing just like the indigo recordings I have, which helped me convince
myself that's what it was.  Sorry for the misinfo!

Kathy