Wasatch Co.

     Pomera and I birded Wasatch Co. from about 6pm to 8:30pm.  We couldn't relocate the Northern Waterthrush, but got about 40 species.  The best bird was the Bobolinks.  We had a singing male on a fence post and others in the grass.  To locate this bird Turn off Highway 40 at the bar on to the North Fields Road. At the first intersection turn north and go to the second road heading west.  The birds were on the North west field from this intersection.  There were many exhibitionistic Western Tanagers and Snipes too.  We also had a Grackle in Midway.
                        Dana Green