County Pictures Wanted

Greetings,
We're starting to put a "representative" picture for each county on the County Pages of the "Utah Birds" web site.  We've got some photos from Box Elder, Cache, Wasatch and Utah Counties, (all taken by the webmaster who doesn't know what the heck he's doing -- we could use some better pictures).

So, if you have some photos from some of the 29 counties that might add a little color and interest to the county pages, it would be much appreciated if you would like to send them in.

Send them to:
webmaster@utahbirds.org
or if you have problems with that address:
miltonmoody@yahoo.com

Thanks,
The webmaster