One-day Trip to Deseret Ranch

Based upon the low response of the proposed two-day trip to Deseret Ranch at the end of May, I have again contacted Mark Stackhouse and he has agreed to do a one-day trip to the ranch for the same cost as last year.  Those who attended were very pleased with the number of birds we saw.  Mark has agreed to do this at the same cost as last year, which was $65.

We will be responsible for our own food and snacks.  We will leave from a central place depending on where the participants live.  Last year we left at 5 a.m. and returned near midnight.  I would propose we leave the ranch at sometime between 9:30 and 10:30 p.m.  Please let me know if you are interested.

Glenn