Band-tailed Pigeons

The Band-tails are coming in everyday, but there seems to be no reliable time. You are welcome to come take your chances. But please do it in the next two weeks.  If you want to come into our house and look through the windows, please call first, or at least make sure my tan Honda wagon is in the driveway. The pigeons are still very skiddish about movement even close to our window, so just going into our backyard won't work--and our dogs will howl.

However, the pigeons are often in the large Sumac tree on the NE corner of our backyard and that is visible from the street. Now is a good time before the leaves fill out and hide them. It seems that around 11:00 AM is a good time as is between 2:00 and 4:00 (lately 2:00 has been good). Last summer they sometimes came to the magnum feeder in the front yard, so a drive by might work.

Deedee O'Brien, 272-8060
4527 S 2995 E
Holladay