2-Day (Overnight) Trip to Deseret Ranch

Some of you may remember that I was able to put together a one-day trip to Deseret Ranch with Mark Stackhouse.  It was a great trip, as all of the 7 people who attended continually remind me.  We were able to log over 100 birds in one day.  Some have told me that they would like to do a 2-day (overnight) trip to Deseret Ranch.  I have obtained a tentative commitment from Mark to do such a trip on May 29-30.  There are a few openings left.  Anyone interested in making such as excursions can contact me personally at gbarlow@aros.net.  I will discuss the details and price structure with you at that time.

Glenn