Re: Sharp Tailed Grouse

If I'm not mistaken, Jim Lofthouse live in Paradise, not Millville. Terry S. & I located the Gray Partridge in Paradise last Tuesday. Although I don't know Jim personally, I believe we saw his yard, based on the stocked bird feeders.

I'd hate to have someone run all the way up to Logan Valley and be searching for these birds in the wrong town!

Please correct me if I'm wrong :-(

Jim Bailey

Thanks to Jim Lofthouse I was able to see two Sharp Tailed Grouse today in Jim's yard (eating crab apples). Jim lives in Millville, UT. There were two birds in Jim's yard and two more near the Millville Cemetery. I was not able to locate the Gray Partridges reported in Millville.
Thanks Jim.
Buck Russell
Logan, UT.