Stephen Peterson

From: "Tim Avery" <tanager@timaverybirding.com>
To:
<cllslp@msn.com>

Subject:
Brant

Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 21:09:01 -0700

Stephen,

Thanks for checking out the ponds.  I am the interested party that Kris was talking about, I snapped her a quick message this morning to see if we could validate the sighting.  Its hard to drive 180 mileround trip on the chance of a bird.  In any event I will be heading up in the morning, checking the course, as well as 20-20 ponds and maybe a few other spots.  In any event, thanks again, and hopefully we can make this thing appear so a lot of people can get the lifer.  On another note I guess another person saw it earlier in the week west of town, so my guess is it will stick for a while like the last one, or the one in Colorado right now.

Good Birding

Tim

http://www.timaverybirding.com

http://www.birdingwyoming.org

Salt Lake City, Utah

"I cannot help but think a curious event is this life of mine."
- John James Audubon