New Listing Records

We're getting some great numbers for various bird lists.
Here are some of them

Jens & Kathy Munthe are now at the top of the "World List."
Jens has 2,892 species for the world and Kathy has 2,822.

Bryan Shirley has set a high standard for Ecuador at 557 and posted a new record for Thailand at 344 (which could be broken by his Dad when the final numbers are tallied -- we'll find out soon!)

Bob Huntington and Jack Binch are at the top of the Big Year for Utah list for 2005.  Bob has 309 and Jack has 308.  (There are now an even 20 members of the "Utah Big Year 300 Club").

You can see the numbers for all the list at the following address:
http://utahbirds.org/records/RecordsMain.htm

If you'd like to submit your number, you can fill out one of the internet forms at:
http://utahbirds.org/records/index.html

OR reply to this e-mail with your numbers.

Thanks,
Milt Moody
utahbirds.org webmaster