Had to share this one

After exchanging a couple of emails with Kristin, I came to a realization
that when Kristin posted this message the other day "Please see Paul
Higgins' photos of the Burrowing Owl gurping up a pellet on Antelope Island
Causeway (yesterday) at the link below. Start at the third photo down and
scroll back up to the top one.  Yum, yum!", I thought she meant the owl was
"gulping" a pellet (as in swallowing) and that's why I posted the question
as to why an owl would be eating its own pellets.  Instead, I see now that
Kristin was saying the owl was "coughing" up the pellet. Darn foreigners.

I am laughing now as I post this because everyone probably thought I was
crazy asking such a weird question. I'm relieved, too, because now I don't
have to worry about those starving, pellet-eating owls.

Carol