Cache Co. red-naped sapsucker, ferruginous hawk

Just a note on the red-naped sapsucker.
Reinhard Jockel and Buck Russell observed a red-naped in Smithfield's Mack Park, the first week of this month. I found a red-naped in Amalga, last year on the CBC.

As for Ferruginous Hawks, BAS turned up one Ferruginous on our CBC this past Saturday.

In my area (Amalga), unique species we found were a single imm. Bald Eagle, a single Bohemian Waxwing and 5 Rough-legged Hawks. Also of note were large numbers of White-crowned Sparrows. I had not seen more than 10 last year, in the same area, and we ended up with over 100 of them. We will have the complete CBC results on our website very soon at www.bridgerlandaudubon.org

Stephen