SLC Christmas Bird Count Potluck - Dec 17th

From: Deedee/Dick O'Brien<mailto:ddobrien@worldnet.att.net>
          Steve Carr<mailto:stevecarr9@msn.com>
Subject: SLC Christmas Bird Count Potluck - Dec 17th

All participants in this count are invited to Deedee and Dick O'Brien's
home at 6:00 p.m.
Saturday to share a potluck dinner and the sightings of the day. We will
provide a large
meat lasagna and drinks. Bring your choice of additional main dishes,
appetizers,
salads, side dishes, or desserts. I'd love to know ahead of time
that you plan to attend, but last minute attendees are also welcome.
Bring your packets to turn in to Steve Carr. Thanks and good
birding...especially on Saturday.
Deedee O'Brien
272-8060

Address: 4527 S 2995 E
Directions:
1. From 4500 South (4430 on street signs in this area) turn south onto
    Wallace Lane. This turn is opposite the 7/11 Store and the Sinclair
Station on
    the north side.
2. Turn east on 4505 South (just 1/4 block in on Wallace)
3. Turn south on 2995 East (another 1/4 block drive). 4527 S. is the 3rd
house on East side of street.
4. Park on the street. (Our short steep driveway eats tailpipes!)