birding software: Thayers vs. AviSys?

I was hoping that some of you would be willing to share your opinions of
two of the more popular birding software packages, Thayers and AviSys. I
currently am using Thayers 2.5 and can site both pros and cons for the
software. I know that this subject is occasionally discussed, but since
I have not paid any attention to these previous discussions I apologize
for introducing the topic once again. However since it appears that both
packages have undergone upgrades in the last 12-18 months, perhaps it is
not wholly inappropriate to ask for opinions, either through this forum
or else posted to me privately.

Many thanks,

Lu Giddings