Long-tailed Duck Still in Attendance

Folks,

Went out to the causeway late this afternoon to see if the Long-tailed
Duck
was still there.  Met Deedee O’Brien and together we saw the Black
Scoter
(3) that were on the south side of the causeway, near the last bridge.
One
was by itself and two were further out,   However, at that time we did
not
see the Long-tailed Duck until Deedee had left and I was scanning the
south
side, near the bridge.  Suddenly it appeared, about 25-50 yards south of
the
bridge.  I was able to intercept Deedee and together we returned and
both
verified that it was indeed the previously spotted Long-tailed Duck.  We
had
good looks for some period of time.

So, here’s your chance, if the predicted cold weather for tomorrow
morning
does not chase it away.

Good birding!

Glenn