TOOELE CBC

     This will be our third year doing the Tooele  Christmas Bird Count, last year was a rough year with strong winds  which kept bird numbers low, the previous year there was over two feet  of snow on the ground, so hopefully this will be a great year. We will  be meeting on December 31st at the Tooele McDonalds, this is not the  one just off the freeway, it is in the town and the address is 970 N.  Main Street. If anyone needs a ride from Provo, let me know, I can help  with carpools. We would love to have at least ten particapants this  year, so I would love any and all the help I can get. Thanks so much.  If your intrested, call or email me.
  Phone- 801-369-5984
  E-mail orembirder@yahoo.com

  KC Childs