Need help with identifying a Plover

My husband and I went roaming around Antelope Island today and photographed this plover.  I can't decide if it's a juvenile Black-bellied or a juvenile American Golden Plover. Could you all please help? He looked like he was waiting for Mom and Dad to come and pick him up. Pretty far away, I almost had to swim out there to get a photo. The tail looks like a Black-bellied, the breast and undertail looks like the American Golden. He just wasn't in the mood to lift his wings so I could see if he had black axillaries (armpits).  What do you think?

Here he is

http://www.wildutah.us/h_plover_112005aic.html

And most exciting, a couple of beautiful Peregrines (very close...almost got a shot!!! darn) and 4 female Black Scoters. All the birds seemed pretty pleased with the world today.. except for the poor little lost plover.

Nicky