GSLA Hotspots next Wednesday

Next Wednesday the Great Salt Lake Audubon Society is having a hotspot
field trip.  We will be going to either:

A.

Antelope Island and Willard Bay State Parks: In search of sea ducks.
November is prime time in Utah to look for all 3 species of Scoter's as
well as Long-tailed Duck.  Unless something really rare pops up
somewhere nearby we will head out along the causeway at 8:00 am to scan
the birds on the water in hope of finding something rare ourselves.
Depending on what we see at AIC, we may also travel north to Willard Bay
to scan the water from the south dike.

or

B.

Pending a search this week we may do a reservoir hop traveling to East
Canyon, Reservoir, as well as Pinedale and Possibly Hyrum.  The
reservoirs are another great way to find rare inland sea ducks as well
as loons this time of year.

If interested in coming along on this trip please shoot me an email or
give me a call before next Tuesday.  801-440-3035

For those in Salt Lake we will meet at the southeast corner of the
Shopko Parking lot at 1300 east and I-80.  For those further north we
will make other arrangements.

GOOD BIRDING

Tim
http://www.timaverybirding.com