Canyon Wrens

Several folks have e-mailed me to indicate that my posting regarding the Canyon Wren find was not received so I'm repeating it.

My husband and I found 2 Wrens on Thursday November 3, in the boulders at Rock Canyon, Utah County. We stayed about 1 1/2 hours photographing them.  Also, we think we saw a little hidey-hole in the cliffs that may be their future nesting site.  They kept going in and out of it.  While watching the wrens we also saw a small herd of Bighorn Sheep wathing us watch.  Photos of both at

http://www.wildutah.us/h_wren_canyon.html

http://www.wildutah.us/h_sheep_bighorn.html

Nicky Davis