2005 Utah Checklist word processor files

Greetings,

In response to Lu's inquiry, I've posted links in the "Print Center" so you can download WordPerfect or Word files for the 2005 Utah Checklist.  If anyone needs word processor files for any of the PDF documents on the website, just contact me and I can send them to you (if there's a big demand I can make them available on the website).

Here's the address of the Print Center:

http://utahbirds.org/PrintCenter/PrintCenter.htm

Thanks to Lu for letting me know about this "need" which was easily accomodated.  If you have any suggestion for the Utah Birds website, please send them in -- any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Milt Moody
utahbirds.org webmaster