If you see the Curlew Sandpiper

Hello all,

Tomorrow, Wednesday, if any of you are out at AIC in the evening, say 5:30 and after, and see the Curlew Sandpiper I would greatly appreciate it if you would call me @ 540-6492.  I live in Syracuse and so could be there in about 15 minutes. (Faster if I have Paul Higgins truck!) : )  Or if you see it on Saturday please call also.

Many, many thanks to all those who posted for the Wandering Tattler and Ruddy Turnstone.  I finally got the turnstone thanks to Keith, Jack, and John standing there looking they knew what they were doing (so I stopped).

Muchos thanks,

Brian