Antelope Island

This morning along the causeway I found an AMERICAN GOLDEN PLOVER at the
first bridge and a SANDERLING a little further down.  On the way to the
ranch there were numerous hawks resting in the trees including RED-TAILS,
COOPER'S AND HARRIERS.

The ranch itself was loaded with what appeared to be CORDILLERAN
FLYCATCHERS. The only other interesting bird I saw there was a female
LAZULI BUNTING by the owl hangout. It seemed undisturbed by the hissing of
the LEOs.

I was lucky enough to happen upon the group watching the WANDERING TATTLER
(life bird). It was gorgeous (the bird, not the group). Near the bridge
closest to the fee station on the way out I saw the SNOWY PLOVERS and a
bazillion WESTERN SANDPIPERS (I think) peppering a large pool of water. I
saw another smaller gathering of sandpipers and looked for dunlins but
couldn't find even one. What a great day for birding!

Carol