Lava Point area birds

Today at the Kolob Creek crossing/Condor viewing area on the Kolob
Terrace Road (Washington Co.) we had 11 California Condors soaring around
us (#'s 74, 04, 91, 90?, 48, 50, 43, 46, 81, 96, 4).  Also seen here were
a Lewis' Woodpecker and a Peregrine Falcon, and  yesterday evening we saw
2 Vaux's Swifts flying over this point, along with several dozen
White-throated Swifts.  Today we saw  2 Acorn Woodpeckers at the spot
previously described by Rick Fridell.  At Lava Point (Zion NP) we found a
few birds, including a Goshawk (carrying a rabbit), Great Horned Owl,
Rufous Hummingbird, White-breasted Nuthatch, and Townsend's, Virginia's
and Nashville Warblers, but no Hermit Warbler.

Early this morning we saw Black-chinned, Rufous and Anna's Hummingbirds
at the Sheard's in Leeds (thanks! C. & M.).

J & K Beyer