correction to UOS conference flyer

Hello All -

It has been brought to my attention that there are errors in the conference
flyer that was sent to you all.

The Friday, September 16 field trip to the Mendon area for staging sandhill
cranes leaves the University Inn at 1:30 p.m., as shown on the first
line...not 7:00 a.m. as mentioned in the 3rd to the last line.

And I apologize for any spelling errors that may have occurred in the
document as well.  Poor proof-reading on my part.  Please forgive me.

I hope to see many of you in Logan for the conference - it should be a fun
and educational weekend.  Please let me know if you have any questions or
find any other discrepancies.

Betsy Beneke
UOS Secretary

Betsy Beneke