Digiscoping Workshop--Cardinal Sin

Folks,

It was just brought to my attention by someone whose job it is to remind us of
these things, that I incorrectly posted the information about this workshop on
Birdnet.  I now realize that this was in error and it should have been posted
on Birdtalk.  I apologize for this error.

Glenn

P.S.  The fellow was very informative.  But, more than that, he saw the Curlew
Sandpiper at 3 p.m. this afternoon and is going to lead a field trip to the
location where he saw it, at about 8 a.m. tomorrow morning.  Meet at the Layton
Wild Bird Center @ 8 a.m.  GBB