female Black-chinned Hummingbird photos

I found a distressed female Black-chinned Hummer on the patio today. I think she hit a window or the Scrub-Jay knocked her out. She was close to his peanuts. She has some feathers out of place on top of her head. While guarding her against a would-be predator.  She flew off after about ten minutes. Her one wing looked a little "off", she held her wings away from her body, closed her eyes and seemed to breathe too rapidly. (But what do I know). I'm relieved she seems ok.

I had the camera out there chasing a little tiny butterfly  so here's a couple of photos. (Yes, I feel guilty for taking photos of her while she was defenseless). She's ok with it, she came up to me and hovered in front of my face (Actually I have a flowered shirt on that probably interests her).

http://www.wildutah.us/h_humr_blkchnd_fe.html

Nicky Davis