Help Wanted

Hi,

I think I could use some help in my quest for 300 this year. I have listed
some of the birds that I have not seen yet, along with not having seen most of
the real rarities. If you see one of these, please send me an email
(roostertael  @ aol.com) (leave the spaces off before and after the @) if you are not
going to post the sighting. If you see one close to the Salt Lake area, AIC,
etc., please call me at work and let me know. I may not be able to leave, but
maybe. (801-363-8930) I have a running list of when and where I have seen the
 birds this year at (www,geocities.com/roostertael) (leave off the brackets)
It is also alphabetical so you can check if I need a particular one. If you
have  a secret spot, I can keep a secret!

If someone in the St. George area sees some of these, if you can give me
some directions for a couple or more, I will probably run down on a weekend.

Thanks much,   (partial list is below)

Jack Binch

Summer
Anna's Hummingbird