Oregon bird photos

For those interested, I've added some bird pix from our recent trip to
the Oregon Coast to my website. Just click on the "Photos Added in July"
photo links of birds we don't get in these parts ;-)  Many of these
birds were lifers for Judy and me, including Heerman's Gull, Common
Murre, Black Turnstone, and Black Oystercatcher.

http://bailey.aros.net/nature/Birds.htm

You might also notice that I've reorganized the bird pictures
taxonomically, which seems to make more sense.  Please let me know if
you see any screwups or broken links.

I also have added a few Oregon Coast shots to my Scenery section. What a
beautiful place!

Jim Bailey
2032 Ribbon Lane
Holladay, UT 84117
(801) 274-8034

A  hobby must be in a large degree useless, inefficient, laborious or
irrelevant -Aldo Leopold