Slowpoke No More!

Greetings -

I went downtown around noon on Sunday to look for the Peregrine Falcons
and immediately found two of them on the north face of the JSMB.  I
presumed they were the adults since that is where they generally hang
out.  But no...one of them turned out to be Slowpoke.  After watching
her for five minutes, she spread those big wings and took flight.  She
flew west toward the temple, then turned back and went south on Main
Street.  She made three big circles high above the intersection at 100
South and Main and then headed east at which point I lost sight of her.
I hopped in the car and headed south and found her perched on the
microwave tower which is between Main and State on 100 South.  She
looked beautiful through the scope.  She also looked heavy-eyed so I
left her to enjoy a well-deserved nap after such a wonderful flight.

Pomera

P.S.  I still have no current information on the bird in rehab.