Owl Prowl

Alright, I am a little hyped on Owls right now after the weekend and
decided to head up east canyon tonight to see if I could get all my
small owls for the county this year.  I managed to find a Flammulated
Owl, and Northern Pygmy, but struck out on Screech and Saw-Whet.  I will
look for those the rest of the week.

In any event I would like to put together a little Owl Prowl this Friday
night to head up and see these little owls in Salt Lake County.  The
plan would be to meet at the Shopko in Sugarhouse around 8:00pm and head
up the canyon at 8:15 to try and find Pygmy and Screech.  Then take a
short hike to the spot I found for Flammy, and see what we can do about
also finding a Saw-Whet.

IF anyone is interested please email me so I can get a count on how many
will be coming, and what to do about rides!

http://www.timaverybirding.com/flammy_01.jpg

GOOD BIRDING!

Tim

http://www.timaverybirding.com
Salt Lake City, UT or Wherever the Birds Take Me!