Flammulated Owl for 12 or 13 June

I hope this is not out of line.  I am a Florida birder coming to Salt Lake
City tomorrow,  Sunday, 12 June.  I, along with some other interested
birders,  were to meet with a local bird guide on either 12 or 13 June to
look for (find and have world class looks at) a Flammulated Owl.  I have
just learned that "the others" can not make it.  If any of you would be
interested in sharing the sighting with me, call 801-487-9453 or
801-518-5618 and tell the individual that answers you are interested.  Do
not e-mail me as I am going to sleep now for an early airport showtime
tomorrow.  Thanks.

Stephen Gross
Valrico, FL 33594
sgrocolret@ij.net