Fwd: [IBLE] Baltimore Oriole

Hi all,
I thought I would forward this on to the group mainly because a good friend of mine, and a part time birder, told me that he had a male Baltimore Oriole in his yard, hanging out with several Bullock's Orioles, for a short time until about a week ago (he lives in Bountiful).  I wonder if this is the same bird?

"Brian W. Sturges" <magpie@velocitus.net> wrote:
To: ible post <ible@yahoogroups.com>
From: "Brian W. Sturges" <magpie@velocitus.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 18:46:00 -0600
Subject: Baltimore Oriole

Larry Barnes just called and has found an adult male Baltimore Oriole
singing on territory at Stone Reservior on the south end of Curlew National
Grasslands. The bird is in the north end of the trees at the Curlew National
Grasslands campground. The campground host is aware of the location of the
bird. Idaho DeLorme page 21 C-6. The best way to access the location is to
go north out of Snowville Utah off Interstate 84 and go north 9 miles to the
campground. Larry is also keeping his eyes out for the Blue Grosbeak that
frequented this area a few years ago. He has pictures of the oriole.
See you there tomorrow.

Brian

Brian Sturges
450 River Trail