My first Yellow-Rumped Warbler

Yup....had to drive all the way to the summit just above Garden City (by
the Limber Pine trail) to see these guys. Had never seen one before.
Made a number of stops in Logan Canyon (Tony Grove road, Franklin Basin
road), Sardine Canyon, Mantua Reservoir, Box Elder campground and saw a
bunch o' cool stuff, but the Yellow-Rumped is the only one I'll write
about since it's a first. Have never made this loop this time of year.
Very nice.

Drove from Logan to Avon (Porcupine Res) and back. Have never seen Cache
Valley in such beauty!
Mother's Day gift from kids...Anniversary Inn. Thanks kids!
John

Oh, I guess I could mention the Western Grebes mating rituals (running
on the water) and the Pelicans chasing Terns at Mantua reservoir were
cool to watch through the binocs. White Pelicans are so
Jurassic-looking, yet such amazing flying machines! Carma got a lot of
knitting done on this trip :-)