Address for contributions to swallow nesing structure @ Utah Valley State campus

Birders,
Some individuals have expressed a desire to assist with donations
toward the construction costs of the gazebo-like nesting structure for
our Cliff and Barn Swallows here on Utah Valley State campus and have
further expressed a desire to just send their donations instead of
making a pledge.  They have asked that I provide a mailing address.
Please send you donations to:

Dr. Sam Rushforth, Dean
School of Sciences and Health
Utah Valley State College
800 W University Parkway
Orem, UT 84058-5999

As mentioned in the earlier post the cement structure will be quite
substantial and will compliment the campus architecture.  Cost will be
ca. $60,000.  Via the School of Sciences and Health and the UVSC
Facilities Department we have come up with all but $10,000 of the cost.
If any of you are interested in donating to this worthy project please
send your donation to the address above.  Your contributions will be
greatly appreciated and will be acknowledged via a plaque with a list of
contributors to be displayed at the nesting structure.

Again thank you for your assistance,

Wayne H. Whaley

Dr. Wayne H. Whaley
Professor