Sage Thrasher- S. Salt Lake

Hello All,
I'm not really sure how often Sage Thrashers are seen within the urban areas of Salt Lake County but I was nevertheless surprised to find one near where I work along South West Temple at approximately 3700 S. It was my first in the area and the lawn/ornamental tree habitat didn't seem ideal. Just passing through, I guess? Also, just west of there, I saw an Orange-crowned Warbler. At one point, I was almost directly behind him so I could just make out the namesake feathers on his head. Yesterday, there was at least 1 singing Yellow Warbler in the area as well. There's also been a Raven flying around the area pretty frequently. Not often enough for there to be a nest too close by but there is probably one somewhere in the general area.
Also, on Monday, along 900N in Salt Lake, a noisy House Finch nest told me that there will be soon be fledglings out and about. May is upon us.
The south winds were pretty strong this evening in Utah County. It will be interesting to see what will come through in the next few days.

Good Birding,
Matt Williams
Provo, UT