FOY Western Kingbird

Our FOY Western Kingbird came in yesterday to our South Weber yard. They
nested here last year and we were hoping they would be back. He was so cute

last year. My husband and I would be sitting outside in the hot tub watchin
the birds and he would clean the nest and then try and drop the "cleanings"

on us! Too funny. He never made it but he got close.

 He has a beautiful trilling song but he is so pretty when he flies and doe
all of the intricate patterns we call him "Pretty Flyer."

 We now have three breeding male Bullocks Orioles and some (?) females. One

of the males is so brilliant orange it is almost hard to believe.
 We also had a Common Grackle spend time in the yard along with a Red Winge
Blackbird. It has been a fabulous year so far!

 Happy Spring!

 Brenda